SexyJobs.com provides jobseekers with a way to find and interact with employers, recruiters, and other people who may share their interests and career goals. To make the most of your experience, please read these Guidelines carefully and act accordingly. We also suggest you check out the resume tips, photo tips, and photo guidelines. In order to make the SexyJobs.com Network an effective way to connect with other people,
- You must be 18 years old or older to use the SexyJobs.com Network. Do not post resumes that seek out interaction with people who are younger than 18.
- Do not post a resume on behalf of another person. You may only post a resume for yourself.
- Do not post your (or anyone else's) street address, mailing address, driver's license, social security number or other sensitive legal information. You may also want to avoid posting your full legal name.
- Do not post contact information (email addresses, websites, phone numbers, fax numbers, instant messenger IDs, etc.) in any field that does not specifically request such information. You may only post contact information in the fields designated for it.
- Do not alter the appearance of your ad by using HTML tags.
- Do not post obscene, offensive, illegal or otherwise objectionable material.
- Do not harass, threaten or use abusive or vulgar language.
- Do not post a resume that includes discussions of illegal activities.
- Do not post a resume or gather resume information using automated tools, unless specifically authorized (e.g., robots, crawling software).
- Do not use a resume for commercial purposes (i.e. spam, information gathering, etc.).
- Do not post copyrighted content without permission from the owner.